Redmine is a flexible open source project management web application. Written using the Ruby on Rails framework, it is cross-platform and cross-database.
What You Get
We install the latest stable version of Redmine on your VPS instance. You can start using your website today!.
- Creation of a virtual private server at the cloud hosting provider of your choice (default: DigitalOcean)
- DNS configuration to point your domain name to the new server
- Training session
Domain name recommended. (more info)
Hosting fees separate. (more info)
Installation Price: $45.00 (One Time)
Add to Cart
Redmine is a flexible project management web application. Written using the Ruby on Rails framework, it is cross-platform and cross-database.
Redmine is open source and released under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2 (GPL).
Some of the main features of Redmine are:
- Multiple projects support
- Flexible role based access control
- Flexible issue tracking system
- Gantt chart and calendar
- News, documents & files management
- Feeds & email notifications
- Per project wiki
- Per project forums
- Time tracking
- Custom fields for issues, time-entries, projects and users
- SCM integration (SVN, CVS, Git, Mercurial, Bazaar and Darcs)
- Issue creation via email
- Multiple LDAP authentication support
- User self-registration support
- Multilanguage support
- Multiple databases support
This service includes:
- Installation of Redmine on a virtual private server of your choice
- Amazon AWS EC2
- Google Cloud Platform
The end result is:
- A fully functional unlimited-page website website using Redmine
- Hundreds of pre-made templates available (some at additional cost)
- Creation of the server instance
- Installation of all required services
- Ruby on Rails
- Installation of Redmine
- Configuration of domain name DNS host records
- Basic content transfer
- Basic demo/training session to make sure you know how to use the site.
*We provide general customer support for no additional cost. This includes answering technical questions and particularly anything related to maintaining the performance of installed package. Additional costs could be incurred for work items outside of these limits.